Monday, May 24, 2010

5 Mixtapes I recommend





I have provided links for you to play and/or download the mixtapes: (I hope you all enjoy them! )


1Ludacris- Atlanta Ambassadors

                           http://www.datpiff.com/Ludacris_Atlanta_Ambassador.m98243.html

2. Young Jeezy- Trap or Die Pt. 2 (By Any Means Necessary)  



3Jadakiss- The Champ is Here 3



4Chris Brown & Tyga – Fan of a Fan



5The Game- The Red Room

 
http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/11702/game_the_red_room.html

Hello world, 




I would like to encourage you all to share good and/or bad mixtapes with me. If you have certain thoughts, questions, or comments about any artist please feel free to say what you would like to. I love to hear other people's opinions on music and artist in general. Also, if you have mixtapes that you would like me to review, or if you want to know how a certain mixtape is and would prefer for me to listen to it rather than listening to it yourself, just let me know. If you would like my opinions on anything, please let me know. Thank you for your support! 

                              
Sincerely Yours,
Roberta "The Media PRHO" Collier                          




No comments:

Post a Comment