Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Current Mixtapes I Recommend

I have provided links for you to play and/or download the mixtapes: (I hope you all enjoy them! )


1Lil’ Wayne- The Blue Martian


2. Bun B- No Mixtape
                                    

3D-Block: D-Block Island


                                         
                                        




4Red Cafe- No Witnesses  
                                  

5Raekwon- Cocainism Vol. 2
                                     




Hello everyone, 

I would like to thank all of the visitors that have made comments and visited my blog. I would like to encourage you all to continue to come to my blog, and to invite your friends as well. For all frequent visitors, please follow my blog. Once again, all comments and suggestions are welcome. You all are appreciated. 



                              
Thank You All,
Roberta "The Media PRHO" Collier   

No comments:

Post a Comment