Friday, June 11, 2010

5 Mixtapes I Recommend (Possibly My Last Post Regarding Mixtapes)

I have provided links for you to play and/or download the mixtapes: (I hope you all enjoy them! )

1Dolla- the Miseducation of Dolla

2. Cee-Lo: Stray Bullets
                                    

3Wiz Khalifa- Kush & OJ


                                         



4Gudda Gudda- Back 2 Guddaville
                                  

5Jin- Say Something
                                     



Hello friends,

I appreciate what you all have done to make my blog better. My blog improves as I gain feedback from others. Constructive criticism has allowed me to make changes such as changing the font color of my posts from such a bright and blinding blue to this calm and cool shade. I am nothing without the people that visit this blog, so once again I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. This might be my last post in regards to Mixtape Queens and Kings. I am not quite sure yet, but I am sure that I will blog about some form of media that deals with music.



Sincerely Grateful,
Roberta "The Media PRHO" Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment