Wednesday, July 21, 2010

B.O.B.- Airplanes ft. Hayley Williams




Here is the link to B.O.B’s Airplanes Music Video:

B.O.B. and Hayley Williams team up to convey the idea that they could use a wish. Airplanes does seem like a dream land because of all the lights and solitude. With a word or two all the other people in the video disappear. Airplanes was directed by Hiro Murai. I like the video and I believe it was a great collaboration for all parties.

3 Pros
  1. Hayley was shown singing in photographs.
  2. Hiro Murai did a good job of suddenly getting rid of people in the music video.
  3. Hiro Murai captured the type of emotion I hoped to see from B.O.B. in this video.

3 Cons
  1. The lights were distracting me at times.
  2. I think some of the video could’ve have been a little more in line with the lyrics.
  3. B.O.B. and Hayley are in solitude for most of the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment