Here is the link to Brisco’s On The Wall Music Video:
Brisco’s On The Wall video is very visually stimulating. Some of the effects used were simply brilliant. The video shows that women want both Brisco and Lil’ Wayne. Yet, I expected to see much more women. I think for a concept like this the male artist shouldn’t be shown together because I would find the thought that women want them so much more believable. On The Wall was directed by Jovii Hendrix.
- The beginning of the video is truly artistic.
- There are a lot of elements that I have never seen in a music video.
- The video stimulates the artist and critic in me.
- The random revolving things in the background that resemble telephone receivers are annoying.
- The vibrant colors were nice, but I think they were used in excess.
- The video looks as if it could cause an epileptic to have a seizure.