Friday, July 23, 2010

T.I.- Got Your Back ft. Keri Hilson




Here is the link to T.I.’s Got Your Back Music Video:
T.I. and Keri Hilson collaborate to tell the tale of significant others that have each other’s backs. There are a couple of couples in the video and you get to see that they stick with each other through highs and lows. Simply stated this video is about unconditional love, and letting your significant other know you appreciate them being so supportive. Chris Robinson directed the Got Your Back music video.
3 Pros
  1. T.I. and Keri Hilson complement each other in multiple ways.
  2. You get to see a few couples in this video.
  3. The mother of T.I.’s significant other Tameka “Tiny” Cottle showed that she had T.I.’s back by making a cameo in the music video.
3 Cons
  1. The backgrounds behind Keri and T.I. were too simplistic.
  2. Keri Hilson’s jewelry did not impress me at all.
  3. You get to see that Keri and T.I. are essentially on either side of a wall prop with, and Chris Robinson could have used some video effects instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment