Here is the link to Rick Ross’s B.M.F. (Blowin Money Fast) Music Video:
Rick Ross’ B.M.F. music video basically can be summed up as telling the story of a drug dealer that feels as if he is drug kingpin, Bigh Meech, and the innovator of a gang, Larry Hoover. The video was directed by Maybach Films and Parris. Just so you are forewarned: this song and video might release your inner thug.
- The video upholds Rick Ross’ thug persona.
- The special effects in this video were good, and better than I expected.
- A number of regular people are in the video.
- The video showcases negative stereotypes about black people.
- Rick Ross was a little too happy to be in the barbershop, that didn’t seem genuine in the least bit.
- A few lyrics were censored, and I think Rick Ross could have made replacement words for the video since he knew it was going to be edited.